Sunday, January 13, 2013

week 1

My favorite technology is my cell phone. It's just an android but it does its duty; calling, receiving calls, texting, and being able to connect to the internet for various reasons. When I forget my phone at home or when it dies in the middle of the day because I forgot to charge it the night before, I honestly feel lost for the rest of the day. Isn't that something that most of us can relate to!

I am a hard worker which basically means that my fellow classmates can rely on me to do my part and also pull their weight if I feel that I have to. 
I am also very optimistic which means that if something doesnt go my way, it's okay because I know that my fellow classmate(s) way will be just fine as well in the end and that we will work to conform to the decisions that we make as a group. It also means that I wont take things personally because I see the brighter side to everything. 
A link to an online video that focuses on the need for teachers to address 21st century learners:
http://youtu.be/OTIBDR4Dn2g

No comments:

Post a Comment