Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Self Introduction

Task #1 Milestone 1: Blog Self Introduction

Aloha everyone! My name is Jolie Sam and I am the author of this blog. This blog is mainly used for my online course at LCC, ED 279. My favorite technology gadget would have to be my cell phone because not only can you use it as a phone, but its able to access the internet, connect to my email and other important accounts, and have cool/fun apps. When it comes to school and work though, I would much rather prefer a laptop than my cell phone. My work style preference is actually working independently at my own pace which is why I have enjoyed my online courses; because I am able to work around my own schedule and fit everything in when I can. Here's an online video that addresses the need for teachers to address 21st century learners:

No comments:

Post a Comment