Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Task 1 Deliverable



Part II:
  • Prior to this activity did you use any of these software tools?  If so which ones.
I did not use any of the tools from this activity (google reader, diigo, twitter, igoogle), nor have I heard of them before.
  • Do you plan to continue managing the news resources that you have gathered in your personal learning network?
I really like the igoogle homepage because it allows me to have all of my feeds up on one page; facebook, twitter, youtube, and cnn news. I also like the google reader because I get to choose the websites and news channels that I personally like and it automatically updates with any new news alerts.
  • Do you think that a refined personal learning network would be valuable to a new teacher?
I think it can be useful but I dont think that I would use it for teaching purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment